R.Co Tracked Shipping - $12 Flat Rate or On us for orders $150 and over Australia Wide.
R.Co tracked shipping is on an "Authority to leave basis" unless stated in the order notes. If you request for your parcel not to be left your package will be redirected to the closest post office / collection depot for pick up - you will be required to show your identification upon pick up. You will be left a card in most cases with this information.
R.Co Express Shipping - $25 Flat Rate Australia Wide
This is our fastest shipping method to just about ANYWHERE in Australia. Considering the size of our great country we believe this offers great value for anyone in a hurry to receive there new goodies. R.Co Express Shipping is on an "Authority to leave basis" unless stated in the order notes. If you request for your parcel not to be left your package will be redirected to the closest post office / collection depot for pick up - you will be required to show your identification upon pick up. You will be left a card in most cases with this information.
Our postal carriers are Aramex & Couriers Please - on dispatch of your order, you'll receive notification and tracking details by Email or SMS depending on the courier service we have used.
Rider Collective will not accept accountability for ANY lost, damaged, stolen or pet destroyed orders. If you select R.Co express shipping, make sure you are excited because your order will be coming in fast. Our R.Co express shipping runs from Tuesday - Friday every week but not on weekends or public holidays. All orders placed before 2pm Tuesday - Friday are dispatched on the SAME DAY!!
Please note: All Rider Collective Shipping services are to a physical address only, sorry no PO Box Or Parcel Collect address will be delivered to.
Return & Exchange Policy: How do I return or exchange?
We want you to be happy with your purchases from us. If not, get in touch via our customer contact page and let us know the reason why you wish to return/exchange your order. The more information we know, the better we can help in the beginning.
You will need to request a separate RA number; please provide the following details in the contact form for our customer service team to process your returns seamlessly:
- Order number
- Item(s) that you are returning
- Reason for your return
Once the customer service team has reviewed your request, you will receive an email containing your RA number and instructions on how to return your item(s) to Rider Collective.
All returns must be in original as-new condition—not worn, altered, or washed, and with original tags and packaging intact. Any merchandise or parts that show signs of use or otherwise is in a condition other than received cannot be returned.
Rider Collective reserves the right to reject any returned item, not in a resalable condition.
All items returned should have a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Products in any form of sale are sold on a final sale basis unless the item(s) received are faulty.
Rider Collective will not refund or exchange helmets due to our customers' safety except where required by law.
Change Of Mind:
Orders returned for the reason deemed change of mind will result in a store credit minus any postage incurred by us for the initial shipment of goods. Please note this includes the purchase of multiple sizes of the same item.
R.Co Reward Credit:
If you return an item from which you earned R.Co Rewards Credit, the amount of R.Co Rewards Credit earned from the returned item will be cancelled and deducted from your R.Co Rewards account balance upon us refunding your order. If you have already used your R.Co Credit we will deduct the equivalent amount from the total credited in AUD dollars from your payment method.
- When returning goods, we suggest you ship them via a trackable / signed for method, as we accept no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Refrain from placing return shipping labels on products packaging - please wrap your returns appropriately.
- For a smooth exchange/refund, please include the original shipping document with a short note highlighting the reason of the return and a contact telephone number and email address should we need to speak to you about your return.
Please send all returns and exchanges to Rider Collective Returns (RA Order Number) - Unit 13/25 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
If an item has a fault, we must first substantiate if the item will be repaired, replaced or a refund issued. Please provide as much information as possible via our customer contact page to assist us in this process. If it is warranty claim goods must first be approved by the manufacturer before we can arrange replacement item(s). This process in peak season can take up to 21 business days from receiving the items.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items to our warehouse.
- All exchange shipping charges (us sending out your new order) are calculated using our freight calculator.
- All refunds are processed via the payment method used to place the initial order to the original account. Shipping costs are not refunded unless your item(s) is deemed faulty.
- We take no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in return transit.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Phone: (02) 8005 1132
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org