R.Co Tracked Shipping - $12 Flat Rate or On us for orders $150 and over Australia Wide.
R.Co tracked shipping is on an "signature on delivery basis" unless stated in the order notes at the time of order acceptance. If there is nobody available to sign for your package it will be redirected to the closest post office/collection depot for pick up - you will be required to show your identification upon pick up. In most cases a courier card will be left with all relevant information regards to collecting your order.
R.Co Express Shipping - $25 Flat Rate Australia Wide
This is our fastest shipping method to just about anywhere in Australia. Considering the size of our great country, we believe this offers excellent value for anyone in a hurry to receive their new goodies. R.Co Express Shipping is on an "signature on delivery basis" unless stated in the order notes at the time of order acceptance. If there is nobody available to sign for your package it will be redirected to the closest post office/collection depot for pick up - you will be required to show your identification upon pick up. In most cases a courier card will be left with all relevant information regards to collecting your order.
Our postal carriers are Aramex, Couriers Please, DHL, UPS, TNT & Australia Post - on dispatch of your order, you'll receive notification and tracking details by Email or SMS depending on the courier service we have used.
Rider Collective will not accept accountability for any lost, damaged, stolen, or pet destroyed orders. If you select R.Co express shipping, make sure you are excited because your order will be coming in fast. Our R.Co express Shipping runs from Tuesday - Friday every week but not on weekends or public holidays. All orders placed before 2 pm Tuesday - Friday are dispatched on the same day subject to stock availability and courier availability.
Please note: Rider Collective has the right to request a physical address if we cannot post in a timely/cost affective manner to a PO BOX or Parcel Collect Box.
Return & Exchange Policy:
We want you to be happy with your purchase(s) from us. If not, get in touch via our customer contact page and let us know the reason why you wish to return/exchange your order. The more information we know, the better we can help in the beginning.
You will need to request a separate return authority (RA) number; please provide the following details in the contact form for our customer service team to access your returns seamlessly:
- Order number
- Item(s) that you are returning
- Reason for your return
Once the customer service team has reviewed your return request, if accepted you will receive an email containing your RA number and instructions on how to return your item(s) to Rider Collective.
You have 14 days from the invoice date to return items for a refund; once this timeframe has passed, Rider Collective will offer store credit to satisfy the return.
All items returned should have a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All returns must be in original as-new condition—not worn, altered, or washed, and intact original tags and packaging. Any merchandise or parts that show signs of use or otherwise is in a condition other than received cannot be returned - your return will be cancelled and goods returned to you at your expense.
Products purchased in any form of sale are sold on a final sale basis unless the item(s) received are faulty.
Change Of Mind,
In line with your consumer rights under the ACCC guidelines, goods returned for the following reasons:
- Got what you asked for but changed your mind
- Found it cheaper somewhere else
- Decided you did not like the purchase
- Decided you had no use for it
are not eligible for a refund. However, Rider Collective has the right to issue a store credit minus any postage incurred by us for the initial shipment of goods. Please note this includes the purchase of multiple sizes of the same item.
Online Cancellations & Order Amendments
Due to our warehouse's fast pace, we cannot cancel or make any amendments to online orders after your order is accepted. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Full order cancellations
- Applying discounts*
Please ensure all details provided are complete and correct at the time of order placement.
*Please note the onus is on you (the customer) to apply any eligible discounts to your order at the time of placement. If this is flagged after Rider Collective has accepted your order, we reserve the right on a case by case basis to offer a discount code or credit your online account with the discounts value.
We will gladly special order goods or the size of an item we do not regularly stock subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are paid for in full at the time of order.
- No returns will be accepted on special orders unless faulty.
- Special order items and deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled once placed with our suppliers.
We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay the delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to arrive in stock to the best of our ability; however, we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Rider Collective will not refund or exchange helmets due to our customer's safety except where required by law.
R.Co Reward Credit:
If you return an item from which you earned R.Co Rewards Credit, the amount of R.Co Rewards Credit earned from the returned item will be cancelled and deducted from your R.Co Rewards account balance upon us refunding your order. If you have already used your R.Co Credit, we will deduct the equivalent amount from the total credited in AUD dollars from your payment method.
- When returning goods, we suggest you ship them via a trackable / signed for method, as we accept no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Refrain from placing return shipping labels on products packaging - please wrap your returns appropriately.
- For a smooth exchange/refund, please include the original shipping document with a short note highlighting the reason for the return and a contact telephone number and email address should we need to speak to you about your return.
Please send all returns and exchanges to Rider Collective Returns (RA Order Number) - Unit 13/25 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
If an item has a fault, we must first substantiate if the item will be repaired, replaced or a refund issued. Please provide as much information as possible via our customer contact page to assist us in this process. If it is warranty claim goods must first be approved by the manufacturer before we can arrange replacement item(s). This process in peak season can take up to 21 business days from receiving the items.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items to our warehouse.
- All exchange shipping costs (us sending out your new order) are calculated using our freight calculator.
- All refunds are processed via the payment method used to place the initial order to the original account. Shipping costs are not refunded unless your item(s) is deemed faulty.
- We take no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in return transit.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Refunds via AfterPay will incur a 6% fee; Rider Collective incurs this fee from AfterPay.
- Refunds via PayPal will incur a 2.6% fee + $0.30c; this is the processing fee incurred by Rider Collective from PayPal and is non-refundable to us.
- Phone: 0450 579 328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org