REV'IT Sand 3 Gloves
Put on the REV'IT Sand 3 Gloves and you instantly know how a summer glove should fit. They are designed to align with the REV'IT Sand 3 Jacket, yet are still perfectly suitable for other types of riding and highly protective for the street.
The Sand 3 boasts many improvements over the previous Sand Pro, most notably, the externally stitched fingers so you don’t feel any seams as you grip the bars. Also featured a large utilitarian pull, an updated protection scheme, and last but certainly not least - Connect fabric at the fingertips for device compatibility.
If it's a balanced combination of comfort and protection you are after, that is what the REV’IT! Sand 3 Gloves deliver.
- Runs small, select one size larger than the size chart suggests
- Outer Shell: air stretch mesh, drum-dyed goatskin, PWR shell 500D stretch, Automan stretch, connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckle, TPR palm slider, PWR yarn, TPR finger knuckles, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff
- Adjustability: adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels, ventilated TPR injected knuckles
- Features: short cuff, elastic at wrist and back hand, outside stitching, grip patch at palm, connect finger tip