Return & Exchange Policy: How do I return or exchange?
We want you to be happy with your purchases from us. If not, get in touch via our customer contact page and let us know the reason why you wish to return/exchange your order. The more information we know, the better we can help in the beginning.
You will need to request a separate RA number; please provide the following details in the contact form for our customer service team to process your returns seamlessly:
- Order number
- Item(s) that you are returning
- Reason for your return - refund or exchange. If an item is faulty, please provide details on why.
- If you would like to exchange an item(s) because the fit is not right, let us know your replacement size.
Once the customer service team has reviewed your request, you will receive an email containing your RA number and instructions on how to return your item(s) to Rider Collective.
All returns must be in original as-new condition—not worn, altered, or washed, and with original tags and packaging intact. Any merchandise or parts that show signs of use (ageing, wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, make-up mounting) or otherwise is in a condition other than received cannot be returned. Rider Collective reserves the right to reject any returned item, not in a resalable condition.
All items returned should have a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Products in any form of sale are sold on a final sale basis unless the item(s) received are faulty.
Rider Collective will not refund or exchange helmets due to our customers' safety except where required by law.
Change Of Mind:
Orders returned for the reason deemed change of mind will result in a store credit minus any postage incurred by us for the initial shipment of goods.
- When returning goods, we suggest you ship them via a trackable / signed for method, as we accept no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Refrain from placing return shipping labels on products packaging - please wrap your returns appropriately.
- For a smooth exchange/refund, please include the original shipping document with a short note highlighting the reason of the return and a contact telephone number and email address should we need to speak to you about your return.
Please send all returns and exchanges to Rider Collective Returns (RA Order Number) - Unit 13/25 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
If an item has a fault, we must first substantiate if the item will be repaired, replaced or a refund issued. Please provide as much information as possible via our customer contact page to assist us in this process. If it is warranty claim goods must first be approved by the manufacturer before we can arrange replacement item(s). This process in peak season can take up to 21 business days from receiving the items.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items to our warehouse.
- All exchange shipping charges (us sending out your new order) are calculated using our freight calculator.
- All refunds are processed via the payment method used to place the initial order to the original account. Shipping costs are not refunded unless your item(s) is deemed faulty.
- We take no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in return transit.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Phone: (02) 8005 1132
- Email: email@example.com