Ordering Online with us is Easy & Risk-Free | 14 Days Money Back or Exchange Policy*
Get in touch with us at email@example.com and let us know the reason why you want to return/exchange your order. The more information we know, the better we can help. Lastly, you do NOT need a separate returns number use your original order number, but authorisation from us is a must - unauthorised returns may result in delays.
All returns must be in original as-new condition—not worn, altered, or washed, and with all original tags and packaging intact. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (ageing, wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, make-up mounting) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
A Rider Co team member will inspect all returns, and from time to time, we may ask for images before granting a return.
If you're exchanging and don't want to wait for the first item to find its way back to us, simply place a new order for the desired item, and we'll get it shipped straight away. As soon as the first return is processed, we'll refund your first order within 5-7 business days.
Change of mind: Change of mind returns will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Rider Collective will decline a refund on any helmet seven (7) days after the invoice date, except where required to by law, for instance, a warranty issue. Alternatively, a credit note or exchange may be issued on a case by case basis neither are approved until assessed by a member of our team and deemed resalable.
You must leave the sticker on the visor, the pinlock (if one is supplied) is not fitted and that all the labels are still attached.
Please note we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items, so please make this a consideration when purchasing a sale item.
- We suggest when returning goods, you ship them via a trackable / signed for method, as we accept no responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- DO NOT place return shipping labels on products packaging - please wrap your returns appropriately
- For a smooth exchange/refund, please include the original shipping document with a short note highlighting the reason of the return and a contact telephone number and email address should we need to speak to you about your return.
Please send all returns and exchanges to Rider Collective Returns (Order Number) - Unit 19/25 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
If an item has a fault, we must first substantiate if the item will be repaired, replaced or a refund issued. To assist us in this process, please provide as much information as possible, and attach photos where possible. If it is warranty claim goods must first be approved by the manufacturer before a replacement will be arranged. This process can take up to 21 business days from receiving the items.
Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and can not be exchanged for cash.
Cancellation of AfterPay orders will attract a fee equal to 6% of the total order, as this is what AfterPay charges us.
Please Note: Rider Collective reserves the right to reject the return of any item not in a resalable condition. In some instances, a 20% restocking fee may be incurred (this will be discussed with you first).
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items to our Logistics Warehouse.
- All Exchange shipping charges (us sending out your new order) will be calculated using our freight calculator.
- Any shipping cost associated with your original order will not be refunded if we are refunding your order.
- Rider Collective takes no responsibility for any items being returned that are lost or damaged in transit.