FUEL PARATROOP BOOTS - TAN
With two years of development behind them, Fuel's Paratroop boots are heavily inspired by US paratroopers' iconic combat boots.
The new Fuel Paratroop boots allow you to ride and walk all day in comfort and safety. Their asymmetric design makes them unique and at the same time, functional why? Because riders know that using the gear changer wears the left boot out, so it's been reinforced with an extra layer of leather. In addition, the toe, ankle and heel have also been reinforced to protect you from a possible impact.
Real artisans make the new Fuel Para boots with high-quality leather, heavy-duty buckles, frontal impact protection in cap toe, high wear-resistant & antislip sole.
So pick your size and face life with confidence, a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and first gear!
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned calfskin upper
- Cowhide lining with soft support
- Cowhide insole with Latex comfort support
- Polyurethane reinforcement panels at ankles and heels
- Impact protection at the toe
- Reinforced gear shifter panel
- Leather sole with wear-resistant antislip rubber inserts and lockstitch system
- Double brass buckles
- Extra-wide, rounded toe
- Subtle Fuel branding on gaiters and sole