JOHN DOE IRON BOOTS - BROWN
The Iron 2.0 is a boot specifically designed for riding motorcycles. Of course, this means the classically styled boot has all the essential features required of a modern motorcycle rider.
The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane fibre technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra® means that the Iron 2.0 by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle boots.
Another feature is the John Doe Three-Point-Protection, meaning additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front. Leather "shift protection" adequately protects the boot and adds grip for shifting the motorcycle.
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
- Vintage black cowhide 1.1mm
- Water repellent and breathable
- Three-point protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved
"DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company."