REV'IT Hydra 2 H20 Glove
The Rev'It! Hydra 2 H2O is the ideal glove for urban riders. Its Hydratex membrane will keep you dry while a featherlight 3M Thinsulate G-liner will trap your body heat and keep your fingers and top of hands warm in those cooler months. The outside make up of the glove consists of. sturdy goatskin palm combined with an abrasion-resistant PWR|Shell back. The prominent, ergonomic knuckle protector is covered with a heavy rib texture. We're a big fan of the short cuff nature of this glove, lets face it a full-on gauntlet can get a bit annoying when just going on short bursts through town.
For us this is the perfect Urban Everyday clove in the cooler months.
- Touch screen compatible
- Black goatskin and PWR|Shell winter glove
- Ergonomic knuckle protector
- Waterproof and breathable Hydratex Z-liner
- Protective temperfoam on fingers and palm
- 3M Thinsulate G and polar fleece liner
- Short cuff with elasticated, heavy rib wrist
- Visor wiper panel
- CE approved