John Doe Explorer Jacket - Olive
For timeless style, look no further.
The perfect jacket to begin your journey and discover new horizons, packed with a huge list of features and boasting AAA CE certification.
Crafted with John Doe's famous XTM-Fiber® lining combined with the included CE Level 1 Protectors for shoulder & elbow ready to keep you protected in any situation. The tightly woven beeswax coated cotton outer fabric is up to the task of keeping the wind out and is water-resistant.
Leaving no stone un-turned, the front zipper also features an additional wind protection flap while the outside of the jacket is home to four pockets with flat YKK press studs; the lower outer pockets are double pockets that are also zippered.
- CE certification: AAA (EN17092-2:2020)
- Two-layer design XTM-Fiber® lining
- Cotton-twill outer fabric
- XTM protector-ready Integrated shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets. (Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors included)
- Reinforced stand-up collar
- Long sleeves, straight shoulder – adjustable cuffs
- Water and wind-resistant
- Multistretch comfort
- Natural Beeswax coating
- Inner pocket on the left and right with additional zipper
- YKK zipper and flat buttons