John Doe Explorer Jacket - Black
For timeless style, look no further.
The perfect jacket to begin your journey and discover new horizons, packed with a huge list of features and boasting AAA CE certification.
Crafted with John Doe's famous XTM-Fiber® lining combined with the included CE Level 1 Protectors for shoulder & elbow ready to keep you protected in any situation. The tightly woven beeswax coated cotton outer fabric is up to the task of keeping the wind out and is water-resistant.
Leaving no stone un-turned, the front zipper also features an additional wind protection flap while the outside of the jacket is home to four pockets with flat YKK press studs; the lower outer pockets are double pockets that are also zippered.
Spec + Details
- Two-layer design XTM-Fiber® lining
- Cotton-twill outer fabric
- XTM protector-ready Integrated shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets. (Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors included)
- Reinforced stand-up collar
- Long sleeves, straight shoulder – adjustable cuffs
- Water and wind-resistant
- Multistretch comfort
- Natural Beeswax coating
- Inner pocket on the left and right with additional zipper
- YKK zipper and flat buttons
- CE Level 1 Elbow & Shoulder Armour Included
- CE Level AAA approved garment EN17092-2:2020
"DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company."
How It Fits
Rocking a "regular" fit, the Explorer jacket is ready to work with your riding position no matter how aggressive or relaxed. Check the fit out here.
Check out our fitment guide for specific measurements and if you still have any questions on what size to order, please reach out to us.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|Garment Size ||S||M||L||XL||XXL||3XL|