John Doe Daytona Boots Brown
The John Doe Daytona Boots are designed to offer just the right balance of style and comfort. The cowhide outer features John Doe's Three-point Protection, giving extra protection around the ankle, heel, and toes. The XTM Kevlar/Coolmax inner layers help to increase breathability and keep you comfortable on longer rides. The XTM fabric also boasts excellent abrasion resistance for added safety. The Daytona Boots feature genuine YKK zippers on the side for added east entry, and John Doe's water stop function to prevent water ingress.
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
- Premium cowhide 1.1mm in Brown
- Water repellent and breathable
- Three-point Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Side access zip
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- C.E. approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK zipper
"DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company."
Size Guide | Measurements are taken directly from the garment Verified by Rider Collective.