Arai Concept-X Helmet - Gloss White
New For Spring / Summer 2020
The long-awaited Arai Concept-X is Arai's first retro helmet purposely designed for the "modern classic" rider without any compromises - safe to say they've nailed the brief.
The Brief "OLD SCHOOL COOL, MINUS THE COMPROMISES"
For their debut "modern classic" lid Arai have taken a 1980's look and mixed in the aggressive naked and streetfighter style creating the hybrid Concept-X.
The Concept-X has a clean, minimalist shape with elegant contours in place to hide smart air vents that run both over and around the shell. This shell is constructed using (PB Ee-cLc) Arai's Peripherally Belted Laminate shell material matrix to give it impressive strength while shedding weight at the same time. The helmet has flown through ECE approval.
As standard, the Concept-X helmet comes with Arai's VAS-V Max Vision clear visor combined with a clear pinlock insert to achieve a crisp field of vision and eliminate fogging. Also in place is a 3D moving latch system taken from Arai's F1 helmet, which is their most intuitive, one finger-operated system to date.
Arai lovers will find it a smooth transition from their more technical race helmets if they are looking for that modern classic styled helmet for their weekend ride.
- PB e-cLc shell for lightness and strength
- Free flow system (FFS) with multi-air channel
- Multi-Shell Sizing
- Brow vents
- Double-D Ring Fastening
- Inner chin bar vent shutter
- Neck exhaust vent
- Side exhausts
- Fixed chin spoiler to improve aerodynamics
- Comes with VAS-V Max Vision visor with de-mist
- Comes with Clear Pinlock insert
- Fully removable and replaceable antimicrobial liner
- Speaker insert pockets
- 5mm peel away ear cups, cheek pads and temple
- Double-D ring fastening
- Emergency release system (ERS)
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Fully ECE 22-05 safety approved
You might see the Arai Concept-X under alternative names such as the Rapide or Rapide Neo in overseas markets.